Autoland Sales Consultants serve as an auto broker to provide a complete car buying experience to credit union members in the purchase of both new and pre-owned vehicles. While benefiting from a work-life balance, our consultants facilitate the delivery of vehicles, the acquisition of trade-ins and the sale of our suite of aftermarket products.
During your introductory training program, you will be paid four thousand dollars. After training, compensation is a combination of hourly earnings plus commission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Convert leads into sales.
- Communicate effectively in-person, over the phone and via e-mail.
- Coordinate and process the sale from front to back.
- Prepare, present and package delivery paperwork.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Credit Union partners.
- 2+ years of sales experience. Credit union experience is a plus.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and background.
- Ability to obtain a Salesperson License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of internet software and Microsoft Office
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Flexibility to work two Saturdays a month up to 5 hours.
Autoland takes pride in working with our Credit Union partners giving back to the communities, supporting local events and other community-based initiatives. Autoland Offers Banking Hours-Closed on Sundays, use of available flex time during week. 10 paid holidays annually. Paid PTO and Sick Leave. Ongoing training through regional and corporate resources. Vision/Dental/Medical Insurance/401k. LifeCare Advisors.
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to Allhr@Autoland.com
We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace